Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who Can Find Her?

Who Can Find Her?
January 31
Proverbs 31:10
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels.

I can find a wife. That’s not hard to do
I can even find a good one though there are only a few
But an excellent one? I don’t think that’s possible for any man
but where men fall short you’ll find that God always can

I say that because I know it’s happened to me
I know He’s shown me excellence beautifully
I look back at the story from where we’ve begun
and I know I’m blessed not from what I’ve done

Who can find an excellent wife?
Who can produce the perfect partner for life?
Who can introduce two hearts to make them one?
Who can take doubts and reduce them to none?

He brought her to me so I rest my case
her excellence is a blessing of His grace
I didn’t do the finding so I rest in humility
He binds us together me and her, her and me

No comments: