Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Path Straight

Path Straight
January 3
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight

I trust myself I’m the captain of my ship
the Master of my destiny the director of every trip
it is I alone I determine my fate
but I’m having trouble getting my path straight

I trust you, you are the captain of my ship
the Master of my destiny the director of every trip
it is you alone you determine my fate
but for some reason you’re no better at getting my path straight

I trust no one there is on captain on my ship
there is no Master of my destiny no one directs the trip
there is no one to determine my fate
and by now I know that no one can get my path straight

No, it is You Lord, You are the Captain of my ship
You are the Master of my destiny You direct every trip
You are the one who determines my fate
‘cause You’re the only One who can make my path straight

No comments: