Thursday, January 4, 2007

No Harm

No Harm
January 4
Proverbs 4:14-15
Do not enter the path of the wicked and do not proceed in the way of evil men. Avoid it, do not pass by it; turn away from it and pass on.

I’m not going to open the door
‘cause I know what I’d be going for
I’m going to sit right here
where I’m content and have nothing to fear

Well maybe I’ll just open it but not go outside
I can look out there but I can within abide
no harm in looking as long as I don’t go out
I’ll stay here and look out there and not have to change my route

Well shoot there ain’t no harm in just stepping in the front yard
I’m getting kinda bored and staying here is just too hard
I can go outside but I won’t go far
and I sure won’t go and get in the car

Okay okay okay I’ll get in the car but I won’t go
I’ll just sit in it and listen to the radio
this will be a very fine day
and I know for sure that I won't drive away

No comments: