Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Heart My Bitterness

My Heart My Bitterness
January 14
Proverbs 14:10
The heart knows its own bitterness, and a stranger does not share its joy.

I could tell you my story and carefully explain
just what it was like and how bad the pain
I could go over it and tell every detail true
and you could say the same thing happened to you
but you’ll never know just how I felt
you’ll never know the fire that made my heart melt
you’ll never know the intensity of my stress
for only my heart knows its own bitterness

You could tell your story and carefully explain
just what it was like and how bad the pain
you could go over it and tell every detail carefully
and I could say the same thing happened to me
but I’ll never know just how you felt
I’ll never know the fire that made your heart melt
I’ll never know the intensity of your stress
for only your heart knows its own bitterness

No comments: