Tuesday, January 30, 2007

His Word

His Word
January 30
Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is tested; He is a refuge to those who take refuge in Him.

I don’t know of anyone who can make such a claim
for such a quality there is no other name
some might be good others better but only God is the best
others do this others do that
but every word of God is put to the test
with every test I can guarantee
that every one is passed flawlessly
His word is perfect there is none above it
by His Word I am saved therefore I love it
His words cut through time and all history
His word is perfect reaching even to me
His word crosses every language culture and race
His word defeats sin and brings in healing grace
His word teaches what is hidden from view
His word is for me His word is for you
His word is enough for me to overcome sin
that is why in His word I take refuge in

No comments: