Friday, February 2, 2007

Him Shielding Me

Him Shielding Me
February 2
Proverbs 2:7

He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk in integrity

I’ve got to believe He shields the true
when your walk is tight God shields you
everyday I walk the streets of integrity
‘cause I can’t take a step without Him shielding me
hypocrisy once had me locked down in shame
but Divine endorsements don’t exist for that game
He protects those who obey His will
His Hand heals what would go ill
He marks the path who desire right
in their darkness He is their light
He stands between them and what they can’t see
to aid their resistance to the enemy
when we are real with weakness He is real with power
providing shelter in the needy hour
to those who are honest about their behaving
He will always be near for their saving

No comments: